9.20.2015

Chakary Jackson

Small, simple, safe price
Rise the wake and drag me with all of my regrets

This is not a small cut that scabs, dries, and flakes, and heals

And I am not afraid to die
I'm not afraid to bleed, and fuck, and fight.
I want the pain of payment
What's left, but a carbon copy based life form
The knife slewing the thin flesh fades out 
Comsmedicated by the gash that won't heal

Much like a slew of a thousand unwanted fucks
Would you be my perforation' ?
Would you be my 1000 fucks' ? 
And make a mark leaving space for the guilt to be liquid
To fill, and spill under, and over my thoughts
My sad, sorry, selfish cry out to the cutter
I'm cutting trying to picture your black shattered heart
Fucking fight! Don't Accept that there is no truth. I'm fighting and I need you. 
Love is not like anything
Especially a fucking knife

No comments:

Post a Comment