8.27.2015

Stuff not now just found it written

 I see a vision for a work in apartment to my vision I ask a total and utter commitment because you have enough to deal with with school. I see you struggle with every simple thing I think that you should have this I can do this without year or in mind .

 I it's got to go I I can't take me more seriously the words that come out are the truth it's the pace between i'm giving it all


Ignore me tomorrow
 Don't forget about the night. What I don't say too much. Doesn't go away when I break. What you see before. Is what we fucking you. I painted the picture hundred percent clear

 How is time always moving how? Do we fill them the movements when? Will we be free to think again. When? Will they stop looking through me
 I can see it clearly. Even so far away. I can see it clearly.

 It can't be able to hurt so bad. When I need it I need it. More and more each day. It's not supposed to hurt this bad. I need it I need it I need you.

 A life of servitude is a life to be dealt with to be decoded

 A decagon you say. Quotation it's got to mean something quotation that was all in your head just come back in a minute or pretend that you get it. Forever is a theory that drives the week. Do their end. Anyways the days you won't make your mind it when it boils down to second and the rescue rescue late.
 Say that you know it, make it all right or leave your what's wrong here

 Replace the mess up there with all our thoughts and say you'll give here remember you're not there. It's just a figment you cats held through the fog that Cass you're over your life cast out your light. Your fall is formidable and there was never a jury I wouldn't stop being selfish and through throwaway through  stopping selfish and threw away your plea and then you can mean something to me

 It's this dimly lit and that masquerade which wouldn't reveal the detriment still hesitant of a heart that refuses to break 

No comments:

Post a Comment