7.27.2015

Sometimes I stand up at the college steeple
and see all the people on the ground
And they travel through like wind up toys put in motion and move crash and move in no direction.
 I feel like I need to scream to tell them it's all foolish 
there life is one track 
Can't they see they see its pointless?
Suddenly knees tumble under me my head is spinning with adversity  

Oh I come to find again,
 it is not them but me
the way i lose my own self identity. Clinging to books I read, scribbling bad poetry... Like art could save a wretch like me 
With some ideal ideology
no one could hope to achieve
 I was never real, 
just a sketch of me
everything I've made 
is trite and cheap 

the meaning of man no where to be found
Looking for signs all around 
With my ear against the ground
Quantitatively lost I yearn for faith
For a soul I could not sell
I will be free we. Will be lifted 
And all will be beautiful eternity of understanding 
Love will be clear and it will be easy


To hard for a human mind to guess because making wild guesses is stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment