7.27.2015

One day I'll learn to live 
a simple life and won't feel trapped
 I'll arrive at solutions so profound
 it will all be easy from that day out 
The fog of Boredom will be lifted and you will meet 

All the people that you never seen
And winter is leaving you will be healing the veins that now can feel the seasons change
Calming your handsome head
To do the things that led to be
Making me a higher being


I won't condone
When you have a moan 

The time it passes without rhyme or reason
And then clocks waving incessantly 
 Thanks to us They might need therapy
Waving and spinning anything 
to get us back to reality
Alone in the passing days
Surrounding us
And still they were not seen

Another year goes by 
It is common knowledge: media lies
Only looking out for the elite
but really they were there so that they can eat 
Are they really just as one dimensional as they seem
It reminds me of this dream
Where everyone was a game show host

And want to be crazy and when they look in the mirror
They can see that there are just a common then
It could've been you it could've been me but it was them

So who is the enemy
Who 
is the ones to beat

You and me
And quite possibly the weatherman
May one day be friends
Oh but as sites it will be
It isn't boring 
Night and future you would have seen
Being today you and me being today me


No comments:

Post a Comment