6.27.2015

I've been living with no Reminence of the former self of me.
Im Lost in the black I've no clue where I am
I've got my arms stretched out in front
and I'm calling your name just as loud as I can
I stumble and fall
You're the switch on the wall In the dark of the Hall Im still fumbling for
Love I would search forever more
And I fell for the promise of a life with a purpose
An awful lie for which i have been cast aside
I can offer only one reply. I knew not who I am!

Still I talk to the mirror to the people who appear.
 The conversations are always one-sided, filled with such nonsense and nothing is solved
 except I keep coming back  to this meaning that I lack
 I guess the conclusion has to be to live with it or just not live .
 And you speak of a fever that burns deep inside as you tell your mother how you wanted to die she kisses your fingers and says my darling but why when there's so much more and so much more.
There are places opening wide. You know there are days longer in the night and you'll be happy and the moment  you try. so please just try. so please just try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment