4.18.2015

even if I didn't know it,
I imagine if anything, it's even worse,
You could fall in love,
Start a life with someone else,
The more you desire him the more I exhale,
It's eating me away, it's rotting me,
It's driving me crazy, it's destroying me,
When I know you're getting laid,
Breath, breath, jealous, jealous

I'm jealous, making people shudder,
And even if I'm the one who breaks
I don't care I don't want to be replaced
I'm jealous, making my legs shudder,
I would like to crush myself on the highway,
But you don't care you're already far,
The worst is to be already too far, already too far

Do some dark thoughts sometimes
Suddenly cross your mind?
Me, I have some every night
Provided time erases them
Are you still thinking of me
As I'm still thinking of you?
Do you suffer as much as me?
If it's less I won't forgive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment